One of the best aspects of owning a hot tub is the relaxation it provides. There’s nothing quite like a soothing dip to help sore muscles and ease stress. You can take the relaxation up a notch with these six aromatherapy scents, which are known to help reduce stress, calm irritability, improve mood, and more.
- Rosemary.With its minty aroma and pleasing smell, rosemary is a preferred aromatherapy scent for many. It is believed to stimulate the brain, improve mental performance, and provide an energy boost. Combine the benefits of rosemary with the increased circulation from the hot water and you’ll leave feeling refreshed and invigorated.
- Lemon. The scent of lemon has long been one of the most effective and preferred aromatherapy solutions. Benefits include improving memory, boosting energy, easing depression, and stimulating creativity. Known as an “uplifting aroma,” it’s good to always have lemon on hand.
- Peppermint. Not only does peppermint smell great, but it also has amazing therapeutic properties. Peppermint oil is known for relieving mental fatigue, enhancing memory, and promoting alertness. This is one of the most popular aromatherapy scents.
- Sandalwood.One of the most unique aromatherapy scents is sandalwood. This warm scent is used to promote relaxation, calm nerves, and reduce anxiety. Some claim it has spiritually enhancing properties.
- Eucalyptus.Feeling under the weather? Eucalyptus is commonly used to open up the bronchial passages and sinuses. It’s also a powerful relaxant and can relieve headaches, mental fatigue, and other aches and pains.
- Lavender.No list of aromatherapy scents is complete without lavender. This staple scent has been used for centuries to promote relaxation and calm the nerves.
At SpaCap, we believe your hot tub should be one of the most relaxing parts of your home. In addition to adding these six aromatherapy scents to your collection, consider the next generation of spa cover. Our SpaCap covers are the most revolutionary hot tub covers on the market and will forever change the way you store and protect your hot tub.